mardi 26 février 2013

Tutorial - Fae Risque




You will need :
Font of your choice, I used Fantini Alt One for the name here
Tube of your choice, I used artwork of Amy Brown - License & tube available at CDO
A shape : you can find it here - Thank you Suzanne !
A mask : you can find it here - WSL_mask 84 Thank you Chelle !
Brushes : you can find it here - I used Lyndiebrush 503

Filters :
Mura's Meister /Copies
Funhouse /cirquelate
Xero /porcelain

Let's go !
Put the shapes in your shapes folder and the mask in your masks folder
Open a new image 400x400
Set your foreground and background in black
In your preset shapes tools find your shape
Draw out as a vector your shape the most bigger as you can, anti-alias checked, width : 2
Then Objects/Align/Center in the canvas
Layers/Convert to raster layer
add a drop shadow I used 3 3 60 6 and black
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer - move it under the frame
Apply Mura's Meister/Copies with these settings :





Load a mask/Load from the disc, choose WSL_mask84 and apply the mask - merge group.
Apply filter FunHouse/Cirquelate with these settings :



move your mask layer so that it's centered in the frame
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer - Resize as needed - Move this layer to the top
Activate your frame layer, with your magic wand click into the frame and select - selections/Modify/Expand by 2 -
Selection/ Invert and on your tube layer erase the bottom of your tube under the frame - Selection none
Add a drop shadow on your tube and apply filter Xero/Porcelain with these settings :



Add a new raster layer, select colors matched to your tube, (mine are FG:000000 - BG:5C1A1A) select brush tools, and apply brushes of your choice, I used lyndiebrush 503
Add copyright and your license number
Add your name with a drop shadow
Crop merged opaque and save in PNG.
It's done !

This tutorial was written by me on 02/24/2013 and assumes you have working knowledge of PSP. Any simularities to other tuts is purely coincidental and not done on purpose.
 
 -ooOoo-
 
Thank you so much for doing my tutorial ladies ! Your awesome results below :
An example made by my friend Monti
 
 
 
Another example made by my friend Melissa
 
Another example made by my friend Shell
 
 
Another example made by my friend Mona
 
 
Another example made by my friend Megan
 
 



 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire